Priority matters😌

Have you ever been a third wheel in your own friends group? If yes.. This is for you! 
I have been a third wheel so many times but I didn't realize it for days. One day ,i was all alone and I started thinking about the friendship I had.. I wasn't even prioritized in the group.. They didn't think the way I was thinking of them.. I thought they were important to me.. But I was just a choice to them.. 
If you too felt the same.. Hi-fi..! Please come out from the group,without telling anyone.. You'll be okay! 
Don't be a choice, be their only priority! This also relates to another important thing named as Relationship.. If your gf/bf has a best friend of another gender.. Be careful buddies.. 90% of the relationship ends because of this kind of friendships... Your priority will be oscillating ..
Priority matters... Nothing else..

NEVER MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY
WHO ONLY MAKES YOU AN OPTION! 

I hope you'll choose wisely (friendship /relationship) 
See ya! 

Popular posts from this blog

who's your good companion? 🤔

Sleepless nights🙊