Sleepless nights🙊
They call sleeplessness as INSOMNIA right?...
So nowadays we all are, being affected by this insomnia.... Definitely our parents will declare that it's because of that damn phone!... Actually yes it's because of that phone .... Haha.. Jokes apart.. Nowadays most of the adults are affected by stress, depression, love failure... Etc.... What else can an adult suffer from?
Because of stress we can't sleep... Though we try so hard... Our minds won't let us to... So even most of us over think everything that had happened so far. .will cry the whole night... And will wake up with swollen eyes... It is also called as conjunctivitis it seems..
The only solution for all these problems is SLEEP
I personally listen to asmr videos... But for you.. I'll suggest some ideas that I've followed... I am not sure that it would help you..
1. Count 1 to 100
2. Listen to soothing music using a headphone
3. Stare at the ceiling without blinking for a solid 1 minute.
Thank me later!!
"The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep." - .
A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow." - ...
This is a very related quote stating..
“The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets.” -
So whoever relates to this quote... Please try to sleep my dear..!
See ya