Luck?!
Hey! I'm Giulia here....
So now I'm here to make a note on... LUCK..
So we all were people... Who always wanted luck in our lives.. Isn't it.... We believed in luck... But unfortunately most of the times... We were unlucky... Have you ever thought why?.... I have thought this so many times.. But I didn't get the answer btw... This happened in my childhood.... I'll wish something to happen.. But it won't happen the way I thought..... I'll be disappointed.. And I always blame luck in that case... Even if i didn't get a dress that I wished for... I'd blame the luck.... I used to cry a whole day thinking that I was unlucky.... Now if I could go to my past and see that little girl.... I would slap her no matter what.. 😂.. Coz there's no thing named as luck or unluck... We all were made to believe in those things.... If we are strong about a thing... It'll definitely happen.. There's no such thing called as luck...
So yeah.. I hope you all were able to read this till the end... Thankyou..
See ya!